It’s Tuesday, and that means we’re a day into our trivia contest! Questions one and two were posted yesterday, and they were:
Question 1: The Edge (of U2 fame) made a notable donation to a charity dedicated to helping musicians affected by Hurricane Katrina. What was the name of the charity, and what exactly did the Edge donate?
Answer: His 1975 cream Gibson Les Paul guitar.
Question 2: Keeping it light, Blink 182 singer Tom DeLonge joked several times during last night’s concert in Denver about his intention to “do it with” a famous sports star. What was the name of the lucky object of DeLonge’s affection?
Answer: John Elway.
Want the current standings? After only two questions, here’s where we stand. There’s plenty of time to extend these leads, or to jump onto the board!
Eduardo V – 15
Ryan B – 12
Dan B – 7
Hoon P – 7
Jennifer F – 4
Liz L – 3
Angela V – 3
Rush L – 2
Megan P – 1
Remember, post your answers on our Facebook wall before anyone else, and…
* First person with the correct answer gets 10 points.
* Second person with the correct answer gets 5 points.
* Third person with the correct answer gets 3 points.
* Fourth person with the correct answer gets 2 points.
* Fifth person with the correct answer gets 1 point.
The person with the most points at the end of Friday wins the tickets. Good luck!