- Newsletter went out just this morning! With… a new discount code, good till Nov. 10 for $25 any order of $100 or… http://bit.ly/TAZqB #
- Sad news… Springsteen cancels last night's show after roadie's death – http://bit.ly/4C5uJP #
- Sports Illustrated's NBA predictions for 2010. Spot on? or off? You tell us… http://bit.ly/1je937 #
- CONTEST UPDATE – the start of voting will be pushed back one week, to begin Monday Nov. 9. Remember, six sports… http://bit.ly/ZsE9W #
We’ve had great responses from sports sites wanting to get involved with the contest, so we’re going to push the beginning date back one week to give a little more time to get as many sites involved as we can.
Don’t forget to come to our facebook page here to start voting once per day for your favorite sport site, now starting MONDAY NOV. 9th and going through SUNDAY NOV. 15th!
The next newsletter should be coming out tomorrow, but in the interest of giving you guys a little something early, the discount code included in it is already active and can be used now! Use the code TRICKSNTREATS at checkout for $25 off any order of $100 or more before Nov. 10, 2009.
- Longhorns vs Jayhawks in Austin Nov 21 – tickets available – make sure you're buying game tix, not parking pass! http://bit.ly/2uRF9Y #
- Pining for U2, but no tickets? Watch it streaming on Youtube! http://bit.ly/42KNfj #
- Empire State Building goes tie-dye for the Grateful Dead. Groovy. http://bit.ly/3btDzm #
- Tickets available now: MO Tigers vs. TX Longhorns, Oct 24 (Go Horns! Not that we're biased.) http://bit.ly/S8Nrl #
- Jonas Brothers touring at Christmas!!! Oh – wait – no. "Oops," says LiveNation : http://bit.ly/1eiYVQ #
- Next chapter of the "why to not use a street ticket seller" series: Ouch. We should add no stabbing to our guarantee. http://bit.ly/4ojWhZ #
- Cryptic tweet signals date for new Rihanna release – CNN.com http://bit.ly/14GYeu #
- A heartbreaking turn for the UConn Huskies http://bit.ly/3BJDdR #
Congratulations to Adam Plitt, our 1000th Facebook fan and winner of a $50 gift card! It’s only been this year that we’ve been giving away these milestone gift codes, and it’s been a quick and easy way to hand out a few bonuses to some of our most loyal customers. Keep on eye on the numbers and point your friends that way, and one of them could get lucky sometime soon!
If you’re a real sports fan, you don’t just show it once a week during the big game! You keep up with team gossip, check standings often, and most of you have a favorite place online you can’t stay away from, whether it’s a mainstream sports site like ESPN, or a small fan page for your favorite team.
This next contest is for all of you – the sports fans AND the fansites who work so hard to keep you informed!
Beginning November 9 and lasting for one week, we’ll ask our Facebook fans to vote for their favorite sports or team-related fansite. At the end of the week, we’ll have a random drawing from all votes posted, and we’ll award two sports tickets to the winning voter, two more sports tickets for the website they voted for, and ANOTHER two tickets for the website that received the most votes throughout the week! That’s SIX TICKETS we’re giving away!
There’s plenty more details, so check the links below for the full details on how to win – and if you still have questions, ask away over at our Facebook page. We’re always listening.
Good luck to everyone!
Did you know that we’ve been giving away gift cards for milestone moments on our Facebook and Twitter accounts? We’re really close to our 1000th Facebook fan, and I’m holding onto a $50 gift code for that moment. If you have a friend who isn’t a fan yet, maybe this would be a good time to point them in the general direction of… oh… say… HERE?