- Our graphic design contest starts in 5 more days! Are you ready to try for a $200 gift card?… http://bit.ly/c1jqFY #
- And Texas Stadium comes down with a bang… http://bit.ly/ctBaEb #
- Austinites may want to polish their boats: Brad Paisley to headline Aquapalooza 2010 on Lake Travis http://bit.ly/apOuzn #
Contest Note (congrats for making it here!): To win, post a sentence on our Facebook wall that includes the name of the artist from question #10. Feel free to be creative. Re-posts of the same sentence on the Facebook wall will be disqualified, so be sure to make up your own. Go quickly!
- It's a big day! Details coming this afternoon on our graphic design contest, and if you're waiting on a new… http://bit.ly/d5BuQa #
- Design a Graphic for our Facebook Page and Win a $200 Gift Card! http://bit.ly/bKt9×4 #
- Apparently the Muse trucks couldn't make it past the snow to Denver last night…:( Those holding tickets should… http://bit.ly/dgnyQN #
- Calling all graphic designers – our favorite graphic can win a $200 gift card! http://bit.ly/cYIg0o #
With the Coast to Coast Tickets Facebook Page nearing 2200 fans, it’s time for a visual upgrade! Show us your graphic design skills by designing a graphic for our Facebook and Twitter pages, and you could win a $200 gift card, good for any tickets on the Coast to Coast Tickets site.
Contest starts on April 19th, and you’ll have two weeks to submit your artwork. Our social media pages get huge traffic, so here’s your opportunity to put your art – and your name – in front of new eyes every day!
- Artwork must be original, created by you! No photographs.
- Use .jpg or .gif format, and save at maximum quality where possible.
- Graphic must be 200 pixels wide by 500 pixels high, and the file size needs to be under 2MB.
- Graphic must contain the following text and URLs (formatting is up to you):
- the company name “Coast to Coast Tickets”
- the slogan, “great tickets from nice people”
- our toll-free customer service phone number: 1-866-353-5167
- The graphic must be full color. (Using the colors found on the website www.coasttocoasttickets.com may improve your chances, but it’s not required. Be creative!)
- The same graphic may be used on our Facebook and Twitter pages, as well as any other social media spots we expand to in the future, so the art should not be Facebook-specific.
- Entries may not be hateful, obscene or pornographic! Any graphics violating this rule will be disqualified immediately – no discussion.
How to Enter
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org between 12:00 AM April 19, 2010 and midnight May 3, 2010 (Central Time).
- IMPORTANT! Include in your email:
- your name (spelled out completely)
- your age
- your postal address
- your email address
- AND INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT: “I have created, and own all rights to, the attached artwork. I willingly and voluntarily submit it for consideration and possible use, without restrictions, by the website Coast to Coast Tickets to help promote their brand on Facebook, Twitter, or any other online outlet chosen by Coast to Coast Tickets.”
- You can submit up to 3 entries per person! Any entries received past the initial 3 will not be considered.
- We’ll post all eligible entries to the Coast to Coast Tickets Facebook page, where fans may comment on submissions. The winner will be chosen by a panel selected by Coast to Coast Tickets, and announced on or before March 10, 2010.
The winning designer will receive:
- A $200 gift card good towards any tickets listed on the www.coasttocoasttickets.com website! Gift card must be used within one year of date of issue.
- An image credit prominently displayed near the graphic, and a link to your website (if desired) from the Coast to Coast Tickets Official Blog and Winner’s Circle pages at www.coasttocoasttickets.com/blog/.
This promotion is open to residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are age 18 or older at time of entry. Good luck!
The full rules, in all their glory, can be found here.
- George Strait & Reba McEntire concert scheduled for Apr 28 in Nashville has been rescheduled to Sept. 11. Tickets… http://bit.ly/aNcFc8 #
- BASEBALLSAVVY.COM AUCTIONS TICKETS, SCULPTURE FOR JACKIE ROBINSON FOUNDATION http://bit.ly/9wKpbR #
- Check our page for details on an ebay auction for two tickets to Jackie Robinson Night at Dodger Stadium and a… http://bit.ly/cJqUga #
- 2 tickets to Dodger Field, plus a baseball sculpture by Malcolm DeMille, ALL PROCEEDS go to Jackie Robinson Foundation! http://bit.ly/ahiFPU #
- Delmon Young is trending on Twitter… must be MLB season again. http://bit.ly/933HJ6 #
Been cleaning out the pending comments on this blog, and I can’t help but laugh. Apparently my posts are some of the most absolutely riveting literary works ever posted, anywhere – at least, according to people with something to sell in their signature files. Occasionally, they get lucky and happen to mention something actually relevant to the post. When did blog comments become nothing but a public billboard?
And to anyone wondering why our April 1 entry was posted four times, it seems our own blogging software had an April Fools joke of its own. It has since been reprimanded.
Look for a new newsletter and discount code this week, with details on the next contest to be run on our Facebook page! If you’re a graphic artist, or just think of yourself as one, you’ll want to know about this one…
- Three Days’ Grace concert tonight postponed due to family emergency… hope it’s nothing too serious! (Although to… http://bit.ly/9MOt0h #
- Buying tickets soon? Don’t forget the $25 discount code SPRINGSUN, good for $25 off $100 – still valid for one more… http://bit.ly/cM84wX #
- For anyone who thinks sports and theater are two totally different animals, I present Newsweek’s collection of… http://bit.ly/de13UU #