Official Rules: CTC Scavenger Hunt/Trivia Contest
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 12:00 p.m. Central Time (CT) on Wednesday, August 25, 2010, and ending at 12:00 p.m. CT Wednesday, September 1, 2010, watch the Coast to Coast Tickets Facebook (at http://www.facebook.com/CTCTickets) for a list of ten trivia questions, the answers to which can all be found within the domain http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com. When these questions posted, follow the directions in the questions to determine the answers, and post your final answer on the Coast to Coast Tickets Facebook wall at http://www.facebook.com/CTCTickets (you must be a member of Facebook and have clicked “Like” on the Coast to Coast Tickets Facebook page in order to post on the wall). The answer will need to be posted in a format that is explained at the last step of the trivia process (reaching this step for that information is part of the contest). All correct answers must be posted by the end of the contest (12:00 p.m. CT Wednesday, September 1, 2010) in order to be eligible for a prize. If duplicate answers are posted, only the first will be eligible for a prize, even if both answers are correct. Duplicate Facebook accounts owned or operated by the same person will be disqualified. Name of winner MUST MATCH the name on the Facebook account in order to win.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open only to residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are Facebook members age 18 or older at time of entry. Employees of Coast to Coast Tickets LLC, Freedom Holdings, Inc., Facebook, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. WINNER SELECTION: At the end of the contest period, or when five correct answers have been submitted (whichever comes first), winners will be notified/awarded. Placement of prize winners will be determined by order of posting on the Coast to Coast Facebook page wall. In the event of any disputes, time stamps will be used first, then if time stamps are identical, the entry that was made visible first will be counted as having been posted first. Winner selection will be conducted by judges whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this offer. Potential Grand Prize winners will receive a Facebook message requesting contact information for prize delivery.
4. PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Five (5) Prizes with a total approximate retail value of no more than $400 will be awarded. First prize will consist of a $150 gift card, good only towards purchases on http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com. Second prize will consist of a $100 gift certificate, also good only towards purchases on http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com. Third prize will receive a $75 gift certificate, fourth prize will receive a $50 gift certificate, and fifth prize will receive a $25 gift certificate – all of which will be good only on purchases on http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com. If the winner chooses to purchase merchandise greater than the value of their gift certificate, they may do so, and apply the amount of the gift certificate towards their final purchase price. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. No travel, parking or lodging will be provided. Limit one prize per person.
5. GENERAL RULES: Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. By accepting prize, winners agree to hold Sponsor, its directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use prize winners’ names and photo submissions for purposes of advertising and trade (including posting on the Facebook website) without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless from and against any and all liability and damages. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of the prizes or in the administration of the promotion. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
6. WINNERS: For the names of winners, visit http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com/blog/coast-to-coast-winners-circle/ beginning 9/1/10. SPONSOR: Freedom Holdings, Inc., 2002-A Guadalupe Street #275, Austin, TX 78705.
NOTICE TO ONLINE ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect or mistranscribed phone transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails/Facebook messages resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail/Facebook messages. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry will be declared made by the person associated with the Facebook ID from the selected entry. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated, a notice will be posted online and all eligible entries received prior to termination will be included in a random drawing to award all remaining prizes. Any damage made to the Web Site will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such submissions/votes by such methods. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.Google+